Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Write about yourself

I want you to write about yourselves. Write three things that are true and one thing that is not true. For example, here are four things about me. Which one is not true?

In high school, I got straight As. After high school, I went to college and graduate school. When I graduated with my masters in English, my first job was working on the grounds crew at the university I graduated from. A few years later, I went to Africa as a member of the Peace Corps and spent 5 years there. I later lived in the Philippines where I learned to like a purple ice cream made from a root plant.


I am looking forward to seeing what you write and if we can figure out which one is not true.

1 Comments:

Blogger Duhovi said...

duhovi.blogspot.com

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home